View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 02:08 PM   #7
Faboosh
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seastheday View Post
How about a dog running along the side of your house and into your garage during a major snow storm. I had just gotten home from work and opened the garage door - in he ran, right into the house. Jumping on furniture with slush and mud all over. I couldn't get close enough to grab his township tag. He charged around like a crazy dog, scaring my dog to pieces. I called animal control and the township police hoping some one knew him. It turned out he was a puggle and his owner lived over a mile away. This was not the first time he got out. During this storm and on a busy street he could have been road-kill. The owner was finally located and came to my front door with one of those flexi leashes. I suggested he try and regular leash - but got no response. He just took his dog and walked away. Not a word of thanks. That dog was running all over my house for three hours. Responded to nothing. I am a true believer that there are some people who should not be dog owners.

Holy moly, I would be livid!! The nerve of some people.

Well, if we're sharing stories, I've been dealing with an elderly woman and her rescue chorkie who hasn't been socialized at all. She asked me and Billi to help socialize him, and I agreed. The woman has flaked on me repeatedly, not returned phone calls and will go weeks/months without contacting me. Only to out of the blue start calling me 4+ times a day from multiple numbers for several weeks on end. She gets increasingly rude in her voicemails, demanding that I help her. That it'd only be 5 minutes of my time. I agreed and she came over to my home, 45 minutes early yesterday "that's not a problem right?" I guess not, I'm just in the middle of school work Then she argued with me and disagreed with every bit of advice she'd been begging me for. Basically, she wanted me to tell her she was right (she wasn't) but once I figured that out and went along with her, she got really smug with me and said "Ok well I have to go now!" She acts like she's paying me for this headache. I really hope she loses my number.

Last edited by Faboosh; 08-30-2014 at 02:09 PM.
Faboosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!