View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemy View Post
I absolutely adore them. Before our vacation I bought the large size one, and when on vacation I bought the 5ft runner too.

I can't tell you how much stuff that does not get tracked onto my floors! They also dry really quickly and our easy to wash in the washer and can go into the dryer as well!

They shake out really easily (at least the large size one does) the five foot floor runner is a little heavy for me to easily shake out, but it is also easy to vacuum it too. THey have an anti slip backing so the mat doesn't travel when heavy pups step on it.

The dogs also love to lie on them as well

This is a must for any-one that likes to be active with their dogs. You will so much appreciate your cleaner floors

Oh yes for all your swimming dogs out there, I placed the mats in each crate when we went swimming, and no water leaked out onto my new van's flooring
I heard great things about them. If these are the same as what you used, they look great. I was going to order them last year when Katie was bringing in so much sand during our winter walks. I'm definitely going to order them now.

Do you think it's better to order the medium or the runner for my front entry way?

Dog Food Delivery | Cat Food | Pet Toys | Cat Litter | PetFlow[]=category:for+pet+lovers
Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Doormats | Dog Gone Smart Pet Products

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!