Thread: Pros and Cons
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 07:28 AM   #4
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-ping View Post
I am looking for a new yorkie puppy. We lost our princess last week to liver disease. She was female and what an attitude. My question is what is the difference between the two besides sex. Are males just as cuddly as females. We have been thinking about a male so as not to compare a new dog with our old one. The house just isn't the same without the company of a furry friend. Also what do the initials apri , alaa , uabr mean? While researching indianapuppiesforsale.com these initials come up where it also says if they are akc , ckc. Has anybody out there used this website for a puppy? I am looking for a good breeder. any help would be appreciated.
I think it is more about temperament or personality of the dogs in question. My male loves to lay beside me on the chair, or often just on my feet. BUt he is very affectionate.

AKC and UKC are thought to be the most reputable registries in the States. Do a google search on the other initials. CKC can mean either Continental Kennel Club or Canadian Kennel Club. The Continental one does not have a good rep, but the Canadian has a very good reputation.

I think you need to determine first what a good breeder means to you. In our library we have a very good article on How to Find a Reputable Breeder.

Good Luck with your search.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!