View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 06:14 AM   #11
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Fall weather has been in NE Pa. since May, what summer, we had fall weather, this was the coldest summer ever, the only time I used my A/C was when I had to leave baby boy home alone, and that was only 3 times. Winter is right the corner for us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
temp now is 58 burrrrrr
I cannot imagine a 58 degree temp at the end of August here in Texas! To me, it sounds like heaven but still, in my brain I know it must get old. I love it when our morning temps just fall into the 60's, let alone the 58's - that means fall is coming!!! Right now it's 72 degrees and humid here but only because we are having some cloudy weather with a little isolated rain these last two days so the morning has been overcast, keeping the sun from quick-warming us, though we'll still go up to the 90's today. One more day of August tomorrow and finally it's September and we get to start to cool down.

My tree in the front yard hasn't even begun dropping leaves yet this year and normally for some reason it starts to drop some of its big leaves as early as mid-August. I hope that doesn't mean our summer is going to be drawn out.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!