View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 12:26 PM   #1
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Shade For Those Who Live In Hot Climates - Labor Day and Fall Are Coming!!!!!!!!

As a longtime resident of North Texas, I've come to terms with our long, hot summers but boy, by this time of the year, with Labor Day just around the corner, I see hope ahead!

Every year I long for Labor Day as it always tells me that the worst is over and soon our weather will grow cool and we all have the entire rest of the year and the first 5 months of the new year to enjoy life out and about except for a few icy days in the winter and a few thunder storms we shake through!!! It's wonderful to live here where weather hardly ever really impacts your life in a hard way since we have air-conditioned houses, public places and cars - and even an air-conditioned football stadium - to keep us comfortable but still, the heat does prevent you from doing some things you'd like to do during the heat of a summer day.

So, fellow Hot-Climate-Dwellers, Labor Day is on its way, football and fall are around the corner and the long, hot summer of 2014 is drawing to a close. Anyone want to celebrate with me?

Happy Labor Day!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!