View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 09:04 AM   #1
I Wuv yorkies
YT Young Pup

Love I dont know what to say

I havent been on for a while, and I have horrible news, This year has been the worst year of my life, I have never cried so much. Cindy our mix dog has passed away from old age a few months ago, and Kudos our yorkie passed away from a rattlesnake bite. We were outside in the backyard playing volleyball, then the worst happened. Kudos started barking and we believe he got bit more than 1 time, we took him to the vet and they gave him a shot and gave us medicine to give him. The vet said he should be fine, and we thought he should be fine. But he swelled up horribly and the vet didnt give us the right stuff. So he passed away the next day when we were on our way to take him to another vet, that could help.

Then after a few months passed we thought it would be good to get another yorkie that we just got 3 days ago, he is a 12 week old male purebred yorkie named Hurley. We love him and we will never forget about our beloved family members Cindy and Kudos! Our other dog Leland is doing good, he was hurting cause he lost two siblings but we have been taking great care of him. And know he is doing even better since we have gotten the puppy. I will try to be on more and keep you posted, its good to be back.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!