Thread: Abnormal Heart?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 07:45 PM   #1
-echo-
Yorkie Yakker

Default Abnormal Heart?

Hi all - didn't post this in the sick or injured thread because I honestly don't know that he's "sick".

So, we got out little Magnus this past Sunday. He's been absolutely amazing. We're already totally in love with the little guy. I took him to the vet (not because of any symptoms of anything). He had some diarrhea and I was concerned. Vet figured it was stress. New home - away from his mom. However, after listening to his heart. He said he was concerned and that Magnus has an abnormal heartbeat (not a murmur). Of course I was instantly upset. He's referring us to a cardiologist. Said its possible he can outgrow it and maybe its nothing serious. I'm finding myself pretty upset about it and worrying. He's feeling better (no more diarrhea). He eats/drinks/poops/pees and everything just great. He's playful and loving.

Anyone know anything about this or heard of it before? I know it could probably be any number of things.

I contacted the breeder and she thinks I'm overreacting and to give it 5 months. Returning him is NOT an option. The puppy is ours and we wouldn't even dream of giving him back. I know that no matter what the outcome, he's in the best place he can be!
-echo- is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!