View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 07:24 AM   #6
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreuer View Post
Lexi has been coughing since I got her and she is now 8 months old. It started with coughing after she drinks, but not every time. Now she will cough when I take her out for a walk. She wears a harness, but she pulls really hard, and she will sometimes cough. She usually has a coughing episode about 2-5 times a day and each one she will have 2-5 coughs. I took her to the vet and she only put some pressure on her neck and was able to elicit a cough which is a good indication of CT. I know there are tests that can be done to know check the severity, but my vet did not recommend any yet since the coughs are still mild and not causing her any discomfort. If it does seem to get worse I will be taking her back to the vet to see about testing and medication.

I have also looked at a lot of videos on youtube of CT, and I think it is impossible to tell just by the sound of the cough. Many that I saw sounded completely different. Some lower pitch, some higher. Here is a video of Lexi coughing. Everyone thinks its Kennel cough because of how it sounds, but I know 100% it is not KC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skpY...Q1m4a-_s4AhWTg
lol she is sooo cute, if I drank that much water and that fast I would be coughing choking myself lol. All of Cody's sound diff. no 2 the same. thanks for the concern by sharing your video with me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!