View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 10:21 AM   #6
aria7
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I would very possibly be switching foods - what are you feeding right now? There are things in her current food that aren't being completely digested, therefore, they come out the other end still smelling of food...you want to put an end to that.

Also, I would buy Solid Gold's S.E.P. (Stop Eating Poop) -- this worked immediately for us when our Wylie was eating his poo as a pup.
We feed her Royal Canin Mini. Not sure if it causes digestive issues, but it was recommended by our breeder.

My parents may be hesitant to allow the use of yet another product that's supposed to stop them from eating poop, but I'll try to persuade them.

Another problem I have now is that she has started regressing in terms of going on the pad. My mom thinks that Aria is going pee whenever she wants and says she has an 'attitude problem.' Apparently if this isn't fixed by the time school starts in a a few weeks we may have to give her back to the breeder. It seems that Aria has good days and then suddenly stops and forgets where she's supposed to go.
aria7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!