View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 08:45 AM   #3
aria7
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreuer View Post
Sorry, i don't have a good answer for you, but you are not alone. My Lexi is outside potty trained and i have to pick it up right away. Like you, she knows i don't like her doing it and if I'm right there she won't. But if i am not there i know she will. One time i was doing yard work and didn't realize she had pooped, i looked over and there she was eating it up. I don't have to worry about night since she doesn't have to go at night and she only goes outside when she gets up in the morning, so I'm not sure how to help you with that issue. When does she eat at night? Maybe she needs to eat earlier so she can potty before going to bed so she doesn't have to go in the middle of the night where you can't catch it. But, it is important to know that although annoying and gross, dog eating her poop is not harmful.
Haha, I guess I'm not alone.

Aria eats three times a day - 7 AM, 1 PM, 7 PM. In the evening, I normally do watch and wait for her to go on the pad, but somehow she goes at night even though she just went after dinner. And yeah, at least it's not harmful... just disgusting. It's also annoying that she plays with it too. The other thing is that if she just ate it from the pad I wouldn't have so much to clean up, but she takes it all over her playpen and leaves little pieces. Yuck.
aria7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!