View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 12:09 PM   #5
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Thank you for your suggestion, We do give them Wellness treats and they love them.

I hope people who are feeding Blue Buffalo will read my post and take into consideration their lack of quality control on their food. My poor baby has been in pain and scared to death (and me too) not knowing why her tummy was hurting.

I have talked to the reps from Blue Buff in the stores and at the Pet Expos. They always seem to be so concerned about providing a great diet for your dog. Now I see that they don't care about your dog, or they would be doing quality control and not sending out bags of food like this. The company is well aware of this problem with the food because the person at the company tells me that it happens every so often. I feel like it shouldn't happen at all. There is no excuse for ever sending out a bag of dog food that will cause your baby to be in pain. And this took me over two weeks to figure out what was causing the problem. Also, one of my vets told me she does not recommend this food because they do not do any scientific research on their food. Guess I learned my lesson the hard way.

I am soooo very disappointed in Blue Buffalo.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!