Thread: Dog TV
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #11
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

When I first got Tibbe at age 9 mos., he'd never ever seen a TV and was just fascinated in it and watched almost any show for long periods of time and then learned it was a hollow experience as the characters on the screen never materialized or played with him or anything and began to lose his interest in watching a lot of TV. After I got Dog TV though, Tibbe watched it for a few days and then mostly lost interest unless a dog would bark, whine or something. Still though, no matter what channel I have on TV, if it shows the whole, overall body of a dog, animal or even a bird, he usually perks up and watches for a while. Occasionally, he'll key onto the close-up face of another animal, too, but hardly ever does on human faces.

I'm going to rat on Tibbe though. He absolutely LOVES the cat shows on Animal Planet and goes crazy barking and growling when a cat will meow or hiss or jump across the screen. He watches the cat shows with interest though I don't usually watch them much except to watch his reactions.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!