Thread: One proud mama
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Yeah for lil Lexi, obedience classes are so good for puppies, trains their minds to work, starting while they are young is excellent, if she did well in her puppy basic classes and she enjoyed it, if you have the time and $ I would go for the advanced class, she is use to going to classes and learning to follow commands, she is young and quick to learn, a well trained dog is priceless, so rewarding, and a wonderful scene of pride when out in public, you have to give her a command, she listens, ppl see this wee lil pup follow that command, truly awesome. My adopted 3 y/o boy was trained by his prev. owner who was an 8 y/o little girl who had him until she was 11 y/o to sit, stay, lay down, which he will do in he house. He lived in NYC, now lives in the country, has a back yard to run and hunt which he didn't have in NY. When he is outside hunting forget about commands, I have had yorkies for over 30 years, I know how they are lol. I also know as small as they are,they must have good training skills in the house, outside and in public. I am now in the process of finding an obedience school in my area, he needs dog socialization training. In the past I had mutable dogs so they always got along with other dogs. It is so important for his safety to get along with other dogs.Your baby is young I would deff. go with the advance class if you can....Good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!