Thread: Need Referrals
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #8
Cat2861
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJos Mama View Post
Thank both of you so much for your kind words. I know he was met at the Pearly Gates by many other Yorkies. I really don't want to get another one right now but would like to start the search. I have gone on YTCA. I knew one of the breeders personally and she passed away recently. Yes, our house is very empty. He was quite the entertainer and comedian. We wouldn't have taken any amount of money for him. He was our baby boy. Sandy, wish I could see your little JoJo. I know he must be special. ShelbysMom - Ali sounds like she is a great little girl. Thank you for understanding. Glenda
I am so sorry for your loss! I know how you feel like others on this board. It took me 3 years before I got Remy. I lost my 2 dachshunds in 2011 and didn't think I would get another dog because it hurt so bad. After 3 years it was too quite in the house so lord and behold we got Remy and I a happy we did because he lightens everything up in this household. Best of luck to you when you decide to get another yorkie.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!