2. Your city, state: Dallas, TX

3. Your phone number: PM for phone number

4. Your email address: M13Lucky@aol.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Logan - male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 3/12/14

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 5 months this week

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: dam - 5.25 lbs
sire - 5.5 lbs

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 4.8lbs currently. He's a compact puppy with good bone and body. He should stay somewhat small so far as height/body length but has nice weight to him. Thinking he will mature to 5.5-5.75lbs.

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC LIMITED registration. Logan will be neutered next week BEFORE he can go to his new home.

11. Price: $1200

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: after next week

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: yes if proper arrangements can be made

14. Any additional information you want to add: Logan is a puppy I was holding on to, hoping to show, but have decided to place him in a pet home. His sire is AKC CH Blue-Fantasy's Forever In Blue Jeans and dam is AKC GCH CH Amazing's Watch Me Shine. Both parents have their CHIC numbers (Eyes and Patellas tested and registered with OFA database) and bile acid tested.

Logan will be neutered next week before he can go to his new home. He has a wonderful personality...very outgoing and friendly and loves to play. Would love him to find a home with another small dog that he could play with if possible because he loves to play so much. But he will also lay with you on the couch once he gets a little energy out. He's just overall a happy little guy.

So far as potty training, he does pretty well at using washable potty pads and will go potty outside if I let him out often enough. He has not started lifting his leg yet and hopefully won't since he will be neutered soon. I'm sure he will need continued training once he goes to his new home.

Pictures below are of Logan recently. Will post pictures of parents in next post

-------
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (122.2 KB, 302 views)

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 09-21-2014 at 09:08 AM.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!