View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 10:57 AM   #15
doggieluver
My Heart, My Life, My Dogs
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaW
Thank you guys, sorry I haven't been here in a while...busy with work. I am feeling better, now just dwelling on the happy memories Tinkerbell left behind. The breeder recently sent me pics of the new baby she is saving for me and the baby is precious. She looks so much like Tinkerbell! Just a precious furball! Won't be ready til April, though, but the updated pics I get every few weeks are worth the wait. Will keep you guys posted. Again, thanks for the hugs and wonderful, warm thoughts.

Mia
Oh Mia Im sorry for your loss and it's a special part of you when you get the ashes back I lost my Bear in January and when they called to have me come get his ashes I bawled the whole way to the vet... I unlike many of wasn't able to see his ashes I just couldn''t bring myself to open his box. But he is near me everyday I have his along with 2 of my other furbabies ashes on my desk. And with Bears loss I decided to get a tattoo in memory of my dogs that have passed and of those still here.. On a better note I'd love to see the pictures of your new furbabie
doggieluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!