View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 03:13 PM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneysmommmy View Post
Thanks, Barney is the same way as far as he has a strong desire to chase.

I am thinking of keeping him in a short cut. The only reason I didn't do it sooner was because I was afraid of how his stilts would look without hair to camouflage them. It actually makes him more endearing to me. Little goose. On top of that, no brushing!

I need to take him to a professional to clean up the cut a bit. This all happened Thursday and I was just concerned about getting all those bagger lice off of him. So, he looks a little scrappy.
Hey you did what NEEDED to be done, lice!!!!! yikes. He has a beautiful face, I love puppy cuts, you can mush them all up & not have to worry about tangles in their hair. My lil boy has longer legs also, I had the groomer leave the hair on his legs a wee bit longer. When his hair starts to grow in and you leave him in a puppy cut, just have the groomer leave more hair on his legs, it takes away that long legged look, it has for my Cody. Barney really is a lil cutie.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!