View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 07:40 AM   #8
barneysmommmy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
I have a low fence around my entire yard, he sees birds fluttering in the open field, I have to watch him like a hawk, they are so fast. This week I am going to extend the fencing to 4 feet high, I only needed a 28 inch high fence for my last girl, she was raised as a pup in country living, she was very content to hunt in her yard,this lil guy, everything is new to him, his prev. owners did a very good job of training him so he listens very well, but, if he were to see a deer, rabbit, or other critter I don't think he would obey any command. So I know how is feels to have a baby take off on you. BTH, Barney is a lil cutie dressed or naked. and his hair will grow back fast.

Thanks, Barney is the same way as far as he has a strong desire to chase.

I am thinking of keeping him in a short cut. The only reason I didn't do it sooner was because I was afraid of how his stilts would look without hair to camouflage them. It actually makes him more endearing to me. Little goose. On top of that, no brushing!

I need to take him to a professional to clean up the cut a bit. This all happened Thursday and I was just concerned about getting all those bagger lice off of him. So, he looks a little scrappy.
Attached Thumbnails
Barney gave us a terrible scare!-barneyboo2.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!