View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 03:23 AM   #13
mom of 3 dogs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
Bless your heart!! I would love one! If they run true to size....you said you tried one one, how did it fit you? true to size?....if they are running smaller, and they have a 4X, I would rather it be too big than form fitting.....If they run true to size, than a 3X will be fine! Thank you sooooo much! I would expect they will probably charge a little more for Plus size...that is OK too! I looked on line here in Houston....looked thru over 1200 tops...did not see that top! Thank you so much....I am going to try not to get excited....!!!!....aint working!!!!! getting excited!!!
I think they ran true to size. I didn't see any 4X in either of the Macys I went to in any shirts on the clearance rack. :-(. so, I don't think they carry 4X in the stores. I did see a bunch of 3X though. I think in these shirts they are only 2 dollars more in plus size.
yes, I looked online before I posted this thread too and they didn't show this one. I did recognize some of the other shirts from the clearance rack in the store that were on line, but not the one with the yorkie.
hehe. i'm excited too !!! I love shopping and I especially love finding a bargain and I can only buy myself so much, so, its fun to find good deals for others too !!! I just hope there are still some left this morning

Elaine, Peyton, and her 2 chi sisters Minnie and Tootsie
mom of 3 dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!