View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 04:39 PM   #1
ilovejoel
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Question Need some tips for Joel(and Roxy)

First of all, when we had our other Akitas we never already had a yorkie when we first got them so this seems so much harder then the other dogs
They aren't getting along as much as I wanted, they've been fighting a little, not big fighting but just bothering each other a lot. Joel is having the only child attitude(because Rosco let him have and do whatever he wanted)he tries taking all the toys from her, and Roxy just will not leave him alone and is always chewing on him(though she has gotten a lot better). She spends a lot of time in the play pen, she does really good in the play pen and never fusses to get out, she'll just sleep. I'm working on less time in the play pen but it's so frustrating.
They don't actually play, it just looks like they're playing but they're usually doing something mean.
Honestly I haven't been doing my best with Roxy, I used ALL my patients and training when Joel was a pup and I feel like I have nothing left lol, which is worse because Roxy is so much bigger and way harder than Joel was, and I won't even talk about her pulling on the leash
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!