View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 08:05 AM   #1
cribal
YT 500 Club Member

Default How to help stopping scammers on puppyfind! They have a way to report now

Ok. Myself and about everyone on here knows of all the scammers on puppyfind. Well my personal opinion is that it's not a bad site if all the scammers were not on there and if you know what your doing and how to go about purchasing the dog (ex. seeing the parents and the place where the puppy is sold...) Ok well now we can do something to help with keeping people getting scammed. I just now learned this so I don't know how well it works but it''s worth a try..... Puppyfind now has a scam alert button that you can select when you click on a puppy. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and it's a red box that says scam alert.

Here's the catch. I have an account with puppyfind that has me listed as wanting to buy a puppy and an account that has me listed as wanting to sell a puppy. When I'm on the buying puppy account then it doesn't let you report scammers. I guess you have to have an account for selling puppies to report them. I have reported all the scammers for Noth Carolina (Yorkies) and I'm going to wait a couple days to see if this works. I'll let everyone know if it does ... and then I'll just go state by state while I'm at work reporting them all...

I'm glad Puppyfind is finally trying to do something about this... It took long enough..... By the way, if you want to do this also then it's free and you don't have to actually list a puppy.... They try to make it sound like you need to upgrade and pay money but you really don't

Crystal
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!