View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 09:03 AM   #12
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

That's terrible. I hate the stereo types little dogs get and the nasty comments. I honestly personally love everyone who has tried to show there not those stereo types like your yorkies and Jackson,Brits yorkie and just everyone who shows how smart, well trained, and fun the little guys can be. I don't think my yorkie is any different then someone's lab just smaller and maybe more attitude but she listens, is very smart, does tricks and goes potty outside. My dog would play with the big dogs happily in fact she likes them better then small dogs but it's me who will not allow that unless I really know the dog. I feel kinda bad for people who hate on little dogs because most of them are simply going with stereo typing and what they have heard. I also feel bad for them because there missing out on the love from a small dog and how really awesome they are. I also feel bad for anyone who has to bash and say nasty things about other peoples things because normally there just bitter people who have to bring others down to feel better about themselves.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!