View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 10:09 AM   #13
HarleysMomma1
Yorkie Yakker

Oh and another thing... I can't stop thinking about the other yorkys the breeder had, when I got him he smelled sooo terrible and needed 3 baths to get the stench off the breeder admitted he hadn't bathed them since they were born and that they throw up and poop on each other so what's the point (of course they were he had them a stuffed in a travel crate sliding around in the back of the car, and he said he had been feeding them regular dog chow, they are puppies I'm not an expert but most puppies need puppy food before dog food, right?) he hasn't thrown up at all since I got him except for the food I have him which was my own fault... But I wanted to take them all home and save them... I felt so bad they had flys on them and it was just sick, if I were to show you the picture of him the from second I got him you would not believe he was the same dog, malnourished, greasy smelly, he had a giant poop stuck to his bottom ( when I asked the breeder about it he said "oh, I thought that was his tail" ) I had to cut it off... I know it's probably hurting your heart to hear this but I can't stop thinking about it... I can't afford to go get the rest of the puppies and I don't know what to do to help.... I mean bless his heart for bringing me my little angel but still... I'm worried about those puppies...
HarleysMomma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!