View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 07:52 AM   #5
Cat2861
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thank you all so much for your suggestions and input. I have been telling him 'No' and I will continue to. The one thing I didn't do was put him down on the floor or redirect him. I will start doing that today.

He doesn't have an issue with anybody touching him. He is such a friendly dog with people who interact with him. He actually acts like he is such an angel .

He did the same thing again this morning when we were sitting on the couch and my husband came over to kiss me goodbye. He doesn't even have to be in my arms. He was just lying on the couch next to me. I'm sure I will get this corrected. I will just be persistent with the 'No's' and put him down on the floor. He is pretty smart...I think he will get the point. He is a very trainable dog. I got him to stop barking at people and other dogs every time they would walk by. I was persistent with telling him 'No Barking' and it didn't take long for him to stop. Now he will only bark if he hears someone at the door and I am fine with that because it alerts me.

Megansmomma.....I got a chuckle out of your comment about not giving him a pass because he's a little dog. How true that statement can be because I can easily see that happening, but I don't want to end up with a Tasmanian Devil on my hands....

Again...thank you all for being helpful!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!