View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
Brae
Yorkie Talker

Default Crazy Fits Every Evening Help!!

My baby is 5 and a half months. She has been housebroken which was very exciting for me. Now I am trying to focus on correcting this terrible behavior I do not understand.
Every single evening at 6:30 PM she goes completely crazy for an hour. She barks constantly at very high pitched quick demanding barks right at us. She also tries to bite us. I ignore her, I have tried commands, distracting her locking her in the bathroom, whatever I can think of and nothing has any effect at all. It is driving my whole family crazy. We throw toys and she may chase them a bit but she won't return them like she normally does, she pulls away and barks and bites us.
She gets plenty of exercise during the day. Several walks a day, we take her swimming and to the beach and for runs, play fetch etc. She has naps. She has her dinner at 5pm. I don't understand what she wants or why she is barking and biting and acting very wiggly and odd every night. Any ideas what may be going on and what I can do about it?
It is such a strange personality quirk that is very stressful for the family. Do any of you experience this?

Brae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!