Thread: Mom too hot?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 09:19 PM   #1
Mom2Hailey
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Mom too hot?

My little yorkie mix had 5 puppies last night! She did well and the puppies are doing great I am going to have a mobile vet come check them all out and I have already found a vet to have Hailey spayed at after she is done nursing.

I do have a question I am hoping someone can answer
We live in an apt. and since the puppies need to be kept warm I have turned off the air conditioner but now Hailey and my other dogs seem really hot and Hailey is leaving her pups often to go in front of the fan. I have Hailey and her pups in a pen with the door left open, half the floor is covered in a blanket and I put a dog bed in it and Hailey put her pups in there and the other half is just the tile floor with food and water for Hailey. The pen is in my living room and we have a window air conditioner, would it be okay to turn it on low?

Here is Hailey and her pups, she decided she was having them in the middle of the living room on her brothers bed so I got the pics while moving them into the pen but I didn't want to bother her too much so they aren't the best pics but still cute
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_8540.JPG (114.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_8541.JPG (94.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_8536.JPG (94.9 KB, 21 views)
Mom2Hailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!