View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 05:18 PM   #13
schatzie
Moderator Emeritus

For a couple years now I have used Loreal sunless tanning...BUT>>>> All of the above products mentioned can be differant to everyone.

For example. I tan in a booth so I have a base and not white as a ghost, so the Loreal or any sunless tan product does NOT turn me orange. Now, if I used this stuff on virgin white skin then maybe it would.

I also have used the air brush tanning - not an automatic kind but the one where someone sprays you. This I highly recommend. The person spraying you can mix the mixture to tan your skin with the type of color you have going in. For instance, go in white and you wont get as much dye so it looks more natural. Go in with an already base tan and she adds more darker dye to it. (sugar cane - that is what most of this is)

I don't recommend the auto spray booth as it can not be regulated to the natural color of your skin when going in. This of course is my own personal opinion, LOL!!

However, Besides me being hooked on my Yorkie, Schatzie I am a tan freak and for years have tried most. So for me, I have found the air brush tanning to be top notch!! It last for 7-10 days and as long as you don't go in with any lotion on or oil and exfoilate very very well at the end of the week, your skin will be BAHAMA BEAUTIFUL!!

Happy tanning everyone!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!