View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #1
Bellasmommy631
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry dog throwing up for 3 weeks now...any advice?!

So my dog is 1 year and 3 months. She started throwing up about 2 & a half to 3 weeks ago. She throws up everyday only once. It's never at a specific time, it is just any random time throughout the day. I took her to the vet about 2 weeks ago and she put her on the I/d canned food. (the bland diet). That didn't help. I went back about 5 days later and the vet suggested x-rays and gave me Pepcid ac to give her. The whole 10 days she was taking Pepcid ac she only threw up once so that seemed to help a lot. The x-rays came back and the vet thought she saw something but wanted a second opinion so she sent me to an animal hospital so they could review the x-rays. The vet at the animal hospital said everything looked fine (just possibly a little cat litter which is has eaten before. NOT the clumping kind). So they said I guess she cured herself since she has not thrown up in about 10 days and there should be no problem. Well, right after that appointment she went back to throwing up everyday once a day.
Her appetite is fine, she loves to eat. She has tons of energy and never looks upset or like she doesn't feel well. ANYONE have any ideas?! I did notice she has scabs I always find I mentioned that to the vet but she brushed it off as allergies. OH, and she was tested for parasites and it came back negative. Anyone with a similar experience please help!
Bellasmommy631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!