Thread: vaccines
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 01:22 PM   #11
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by intilis View Post
Not sure if I'm reading this right? Are you saying that the distemper shot is good for THREE years?? My guys have always gotten it every year, and no vet has ever suggested that it might not be needed!
This quote is taken from the last part of this article:
What Your Vet Doesn’t Know About Distemper Could Harm Your Dog | Dogs Naturally Magazine

Quote:
Dr. Schultz summarizes his 40 years of research with the following:

“Only one dose of the modified-live canine ‘core’ vaccine (against CDV, CAV-2 and CPV-2) or modified-live feline ‘core’ vaccine (against FPV, FCV and FHV), when administered at 16 weeks or older, will provide long lasting (many years to a lifetime) immunity in a very high percentage of animals.”

Like anybody who is exposed to too many drugs, the first step is to admit you have a problem. The second step is to stop the vaccine addiction immediately. That may mean saying no to your vet or, preferably, it means finding a vet who is paying attention to the damage vaccines can cause and is using vaccines (or not using them) to do what they were designed to do: protect your dog!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!