View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 10:14 AM   #19
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Thanks everyone. Two of the times she went it was like turning on a water faucet. They really could not get a sample to test but our vet said that the last four days there have been a lot of dogs coming in with diarrhea. Callie has also been in and out of the vets office and the surgeons office that turns into an emergency clinic at night the last couple of weeks. The vet has put her on Metronidazole and either wants me to feed her the canned food they gave me or some chicken and rice for three days and then slowly introduce her back to her food. She was also just a little dehydrated so they gave her some fluids. She is not supposed to eat anything until tonight. She is resting right now.

The only thing I know for sure is that you will take good care of her, but remember to take care of you too, I know how we stress when they are ill! Hopefully this is just a bout of illness that will pass, so glad you got here there right away. Keep us posted...give Callie Cal a smooch for me!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!