View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 02:54 AM   #27
bellajayne
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you for all of the suggestions...at this point I need to wait a few weeks to put any type of topical on him. I have been consistent with vacuuming and changing bedding but still find an occasional flea on him. I am bathing him every couple of days with an oatmeal flea shampoo. Thankfully I have not seen a tick on him and I'm told the deer ticks are bad around here this year.

It is frustrating! I pride myself in keeping a clean house and it feels like this is something I would be battling if that were not the case....

My husband LOVES Guinness and otherwise this is the type of thing that would drive him crazy but he knows I have taken preventative measures that just don't seem to work. My 17 year old son seems to be getting the brunt of it...apparently he is sweet to fleas and his ankles are really bit up Guinness sleeps with us and neither my husband or myself seem to have bites.?

I think I will continue to do as I am, though it can be a pain I prefer to try to avoid any more chemicals...I worry about any reaction from Guinness as he is only 4-5lbs.

Again, thank you for all your helpful suggestions!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!