View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 12:00 PM   #23
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmartin View Post
Me too, especially forgetting to bring everything in the first time round!

As the lift reaches our floor, I wait for the little scrabbling noises on the other side of the door. Apprehension sets in sometimes when there's no greeting.

As I enter the Flat, she'll appear, ears flat, tail wagging, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. It's worth going out sometimes, to get the return...
I'm right there with you in all of that! You just have the tiniest bit of worry until you see that bright, shiny little face looking up at you as you enter the door and until you do, one can't help but have the tiniest little flicker of worry about what might have happened while you were away. I used to come home to see Tibbe sleeping in the full length living room window right on the inside ledge! Instant comfort as I could see him right there as I drove up but still heartbreaking, in its way. Now, once he hears the garage door begin to open, he usually appears in the window but occasionally, he's right there by the inside of the front door and I can't see him or hear him until I get the door open and finally when I do see him, I get my breath again. Silly, I know, but there you go!

I love this thread! Makes me smile.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!