View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 09:02 PM   #44
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmamma View Post
I received a very special gift tonight. After almost 6 hours of walking and driving and getting flyers printed and FB pages started ( all with help from my Yorkie talk angels!!) SUGAR IS HOME!!!

I'm working away from home and the pups are with me. Sugar slipped out of an unfamiliar door into an unfamiliar yard under a too high gate. Right onto a very busy road!!!

Thank God for my friends, for yorkie talk and for Facebook!! Sugar was IN THE ROAD but a huge construction pipe blocked her escape to the next lane and the next block and the next busy intersection, etc. a kind man stopped and picked her up and threw her in the car AFTER he knocked on a few doors. Nobody answered.

It was a huge sob fest once I got the call and the address on where she was. 4 of us bawling like babies. The woman asked to give her one last hug to say goodbye. I'm very blessed.

Thank you everyone!! Michelle, Rhonda, Lynzy, Sarah and many others were working hard behind the scenes getting the word out. I'm forever grateful.

My baby will be sleeping with mommy and baby Sis, Curri , where she belongs tonight!!

We are soooooo glad she is sleeping with mommy and sissy tonight! And that she gave mommy the what for on a cute video! . A true blessing that she is safe and back home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!