View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 09:24 PM   #27
Batgirl38
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
Thank you everyone. Ginger is my birth mom that I was able to fine 3 years ago in May. Her children that she raised where either unable or unwilling to properly care for her when she was living in her home. She has dementia and several other medical issues that needed more care than they were able to devote to her. So my birth sister who lives in Arkansas and I asked the courts to appoint me as her legal guardian. The issue is that she's current living in a care facility in Indiana and I live in Illinois. So I've been waiting for her to enter the hospital so that I can move her to a place near me in Illinois. I got a call yesterday that she was ill and needed to be admitted to the hospital. I've never been so excited to hear those word! So I'm on it! Hopefully YT prayers and my skills will make this happen. I need her near me to ensure she's properly cared for now that I've found her.

On the way to the hospital my maps AP directed me to Walmart and said you have arrived at your destination right next to a Walmart and giant cow!

Wow you are awesome. Hope everything continues to go well.
Batgirl38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!