View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 04:03 PM   #3
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

I eat meat, poultry, fish and vegetables. Occasionally I will eat fruit and sometimes tree nuts like walnuts. I don't eat grains of any kind, processed food, dairy, soy or legumes. I cook in butter or coconut oil only and use olive oil on my salads. I can't believe you don't like kale, it's a superfood. I am not able to tolerate many processed foods. I also don't eat potatoes or legumes. I follow a paleo diet and very low carb. I am very healthy...still a little overweight but that's from dinners out with friends and "cheats". Since I don't eat grains, i do make a almond flour flax hot cereal and top it with cinnamon and walnuts and a little maple syrup. The carb load is much smaller that way. I also make my own granola and pancakes using coconut flours and nuts instead of high carb junk. I am very healthy as a result of eating this way. I'm a little overweight for my petite frame but my blood pressure is textbook, I take no medications, and my cholesterol and lipid panels are amazing even with horrible genetics and family history of diabetes and cardiac issues. I feel blessed to have found what works for me but I need to stop reverting back to the way I ate before. I'm really passionate about this topic.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!