View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 06:46 AM   #5
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

I'm sorry your having to deal with this problem it can be frustrating.....If there are fleas on the pup then there's fleas in the home, particularly where the pup lays. The most effective and the safest way to get rid of fleas in the home is constant vacuuming. You have to get all the baseboards and in cracks and crevices. This may take weeks of doing this so keep your vacuum idling.

I've never used the products you've mentioned but if it's anything like Frontline it can't be applied right after bathing the pup. The skin is to have the oils for the product to work properly. Having said that You have to be careful how many of these products your applying. Even though they don't seem to be working the pup was still exposed to the chemicals. This can be a problem if too many are applied in a short amount of time.

Some of these products are losing their effectiveness. People in my area have no luck with Frontline. It's possible we may be creating super fleas like we did with the over use of antibiotics. I hope you find something to get this under control...good luck.
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!