View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 12:36 PM   #13
BobbiB
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 107barney View Post
I have been the target recently around here and it was totally uncalled for. I've put it behind me now, but I agree with Jadabug that sometimes I don't feel like posting anymore. I still do because I know that I have something to offer to people and there are emails I get from people where my friendship or advice made a difference to their pet. I'm never going to be the sugary sweet type of person some can be (it just would not be genuine), but that doesn't mean I am harsh, lack respect for others, or was somehow raised incorrectly. Comments like that are really hurtful even if coming from the self-righteous. I also sometimes wonder why this wonderful community of YT members (including the members who always want better behavior from others) don't step up in threads where support is needed - and sometimes it is a thread by one of our own. All the energy some spend telling others how to post and scolding them without moderator status could be channeled into something more positive. There are so many wonderful people here that it truly offsets the negativity for me, and I'm glad to still be a member here for almost 6 years of active posting. I hope everyone has a great rest of the day and I'm glad that Ann started this thread.
If it matters at all, I am very much appreciating the feedback you are giving me on pet insurance
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!