View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 02:54 AM   #2
Oddsock
YT 500 Club Member

Could your little one get too hot in your bed? Mine seek the floor, when they get hot during the day (other wise they are on my desk (has a dog bed area) or my lap/chest)

At night, they are on my bed. They have their own pillows/bedding, down one side of the bed, hubby fixed a board along the bed, so they can't fall out.
Caleb sleeps with his head on my pillow. Pippi starts on her bedding, cuddles my waist later, and changes direction all night, all along my side from my feet to my arm pit. Mostly wants my arm around her, but I think she heats up, plus any noise in or out of the house unsettles her.

She's always been jumpy in her sleep. She used to jump up suddenly as if startled and change position, she'd do this a lot. We had her checked at the vet, she's healthy, as I feared she was in pain. She's better now, but a fidget.

What are you like at night? Due to pain, I move around at night too, so they get disturbed by me also. So much so, hubby sleeps in a separate bed I get the double with the dogs, hubby has a single next to us. Dogs never sleep with him.

Caleb Pippi
Oddsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!