Thread: First dental
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #1
Marhcarter
♡Huey's Human♡
Donating Member

Exclamation First dental

This morning we saw the vet and Huey has his first dental (he's 5 1/2) scheduled for in the morning(July 15). He said (when I was seeking reassurance) that they do bunches of dentals on little dogs so are well versed in sedating ones Huey's size. He said that most dentals are done on little guys, since big dogs don't have the issues that little ones do. He said Huey's teeth look really good and congratulated me on my proactiveness with his dental care. Huey has 2 baby teeth that never were replaced by permanent teeth (you can see them in the "before" pics, right behind the upper canines) and said normally they would remove any remaning deciduous teeth, but since these were never replaced, the plan is to just clean them up. He also said that they may eventually come out anyway. He thought that I should post a video of Huey brushing his own teeth on the Vet office web site when I told him that Huey brushed daily; that I didn't have to do it So, we have to be at the vet before 9am tomorrow and will be picking him up late afternoon. I'm supposed to work tomorrow night, but hubby will be home. Give us some good, positive thoughts in the morning for an uneventful procedure.
Attached Thumbnails
First dental-teeth-front-before.jpg   First dental-teeth-left-before.jpg   First dental-teeth-lower-right-before.jpg   First dental-teeth-right-before.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!