View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 05:59 PM   #8
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Hunte Corporation ships pups just like this. Often times they= many/some/even one die on the way. Your pup was in a truck for more that 12 hours....and I know what the weather was...I'm sorry but you have been here awhile and have posted a bit and read too. I can not comprehend that you purchased a pup to have shipped (with other pups) in a truck without being sure that the truck was equipped with climate control, a person to tend to them something, anything humane...honestly I'm stunned. The trip from SC to Maryland is an 8 hour trip on the very best day...this pup arrived how many hours late? That truck was a rolling danger to that pup and the others, you have no idea what diseases or not the others were carrying, I'm stunned to read this absolutely stunned. Sorry you get no pass from me, surely you have learned something here at YT???

An 8 week old pup being shipped in a truck with other pups in God knows what conditions because you certainly didn't, per your own words, for more than 12 hours???? Shame on you and the breeder.

This pup may be fine, consider yourself blessed, but you had better get off your butt and take the responsibility you haven't taken already and get the pup to a vet. Shaking your head?.....Mine is doing a 360....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!