View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 12:11 PM   #5
Chloe2009
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I have another unrelated question; my Chloe isn't really all that fond of Ariel since I brought Ariel home a month ago. Ariel loves Chloe and follows her around trying to play with her. She will roll onto her back showing her submissive non threatening intentions. Ariel will sniff and rub up onto Chloe sort of how a cat rubs themselves in people's legs. They are not violent towards each other but Chloe will take every opportunity to bark or yap at her even when Ariel is being sweet. I've only had Ariel about a month and I wanted to give Chloe a sister since my daughter moved out with our 7 year old shih poo last May. Chloe seemed lonely when we are all at work. Many people including the vet told me not to worry and things will get better as Ariel gets older and not so hyper and overly playful... My best friend scolded me for getting another puppy let alone another female. Chloe is spayed and I plan to get Ariel spayed at around 6 months too. I love them both so much and it would make me so happy to see them love each other and get along. I've read many blogs on this, but not too many talk about the specifics of how my Chloe and Ariel is behaving. Any thoughts or comments?
Chloe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!