View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
bjh
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belicia View Post
Hello all! I am new to this and I wanted to know how to handle my new puppy. I am a fist time owner of a yorkie, and I got a new teacup yorkie, named Zea, yesterday and she sakes a lot, she's very shy and she won't walk, at all. I got her from a breeder, and the parents were there too. She'll eat and she finally pooped this morning but she won't take more than 2 steps, and that's only to readjust her position. Is this normal? How do I help her? What can I do? All help is appreciated! Thank you very much.
How old is your puppy? Very young puppies will sometimes shake and be afraid to walk around when first taken to a new environment but usually after just a short time they will adjust and start walking around.

Please let us know more about the puppy, age, what does she weigh, what you are feeding, what shots the puppy has had etc. There is so much to learn about caring for a yorkie, especially a very tiny one. We will be glad to help you all that we can.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!