View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 04:35 PM   #9
docmartin
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you everyone for your support. It's 1.20am here and I won't get any sleep tonight, that's for sure. Right now she's in her little basket at my feet, dozing and watching my every move here. I suppose after a hysterectomy she's entitled to be a little erratic over peeing etc. She's also used to a couple of long beach runs a day too, chasing her ball like crazy for up to an hour each trip. So far we've not taken her out at all, in case of infection etc, maybe tomorrow a short walk on her lead maybe in order, just to break up her monotony and to hint at the return to pending normality? I've been scouring the net looking for other people's experiences and some do mirror Crystal's, so maybe it's just post op symptoms, or a mild urinary infection, but really I know I'm trying to justify causing her all this pain and worry. More than at any time since she died 9 years ago, I wish my Mom was here tonight, I'm sure she'd have found something positive and pragmatic to offer in the way of comfort
Attached Thumbnails
All along I've had a bad feeling!-basket-hall-just-awake-web.jpg  

Last edited by docmartin; 07-10-2014 at 04:38 PM.
docmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!