View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #6
joyce evans
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie mummy View Post
hello every one iv just joined this site in order to get some information iv got a lovley 4 yr old little girl called bella I think she may be pregnant becauses last month I had her and my little boy chico cadged up becauses bella was in heat and one of my grandchildren let them out whilst I was in the bathroom by the time I cme dwn they was tied in my back garden I would say that bella is around 10lb and chico is around 5lb bella is 4 yr old and chico is 19month old altho it wasn't planned for my bella to get pregnant it has happened now I have said I will allow her to have this one set of pups if she is preggers then have her done I don't agree in abortions and couldn't do that to my bella she would be around 27 days now I wouldn't say that you can tell if she is pregnant iv took bella to my vets becauses she wouldn't eat he cheeked on her and said she was fine no high temp so he gave bella a injection for anti sickness and also gave me some antiobotics for her to tke do any one have any ideas I can take to be able to tell if my bella is pregnant thankyou
Other than her gaining weight and or her getting her milk which should be later on you might want to have your vet check. In any case Welcome to YT and please let us know what you find out. I am not a breeder but there are breeders on this site that will be more than willing to help you out if she is. Best of luck to you and your girl and again let us know!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!