View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:14 PM   #2
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

my husband and I are members of an offshore boating web site and there was a situation sort of similar that happened there. A user named Big Scottie started coming on strong posting about his cool boats, cars and his hot young wife Rachel, (who also became a member of the forum) Oh and he just let it slip that he was a former NFL player, made it like he was a real mover and shaker. A bunch of members were falling all over themselves trying to buddy up to him and Rachel. A lot of the web site members were getting ready to go to Key West for the big offshore boat races and we were having a huge party down there. EVERYONE wanted to meet Big Scottie, one of the gals I was friends with sort of blew me off because she was "going to be hanging with Big Scottie". About 4 days before we left for Key West Big Scottie started a post
Rachel is dead, apparently there was some sort of car wreck and Big Scottie poured his heart out with details of her deathbed scene. Just after I arrived in Key West I got word that Big Scottie was a farce, he was some sort of fat out of work security guard, mooched off people and owed people a bunch of money and had pulled this scam on a motorcycle forum before. He actually came back on the web site groveling and apologizing how he was sick (in the head) and needed help. This story always reminded me of the Brad Paisley song Everything is better on Line
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!