View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 11:08 AM   #15
yorkiefan_
I ♥ my Cookie Monster!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaydaAndPenny View Post
A bit more background on her if you're interested...as i said she is a cross between yorkie and shih tzu but she is from a purebred yorkie breeder about 4 hours from where i live. I went there to reserve a 6 week old puppy from a different litter but i saw her and fell in love. She was 13 weeks old at the time. The breeders sister had visited with her little shih tzu man who wasnt fixed and her mommy was planned to be bred with one of the other males there but things happen and my little accident was born. She was the only one in her litter and i guess it was fate that i was there looking at the babies when she came home from getting her shots. She was all drugged up and wobbled over to me and fell asleep on my feet and from that moment shes been my little baby and i cant imagine it any other way. I took her home later that day and she slept on my lap the entire car ride (other than some pee breaks) and didnt cry or fuss at all. She does bark now sometimes but if you open the back door and tell her to be quiet she runs inside and gets worked up because you yelled at her Anyways thats the story of my little fur ball, id love to hear yours!!
That's such a great story. And oh my God, the pic of her asking for a tummy rub in her Santa suit brought a huge smile to my face.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!