View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 08:47 AM   #9
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi85 View Post
Has anyones Yorkie died from a collasped trachea? My 6 year old Yorkie died Sunday night from this. I am devastated.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi85 View Post
Hi Ladyjane,
What was so terrible is that my Vet told me that she would probably live for year's with this. She was on medication. She barked a lot the day before from firecrackers in the neighborhood. Then on Sunday night out of the blue she collasped. I tried everything, even mouth to mouth and she died in my arms. I don't know how I am going to get through this loss. She was my baby. This is so hard because I feel so quilty and so lost..
I am so very sorry for your loss, my heart breaks for you. Please, please try to push those guilty feelings out of your mind whenever they rise up, bc they are false emotions that just aren't true or factual. You have no reason to feel guilty -- you did everything you could for your little precious one, and it was just her time. Please take care of yourself and be kind to yourself.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!