View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 05:47 AM   #18
bellajayne
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by richards6402 View Post
I didn't think DH would go along with taking both dogs on vacation but he did. If you go knowing there will be limitations on what you can do and where you can go I think taking a dog on vacation is enjoyable. I'm glad Bella got to enjoy all of her vacations and she enjoyed the beach. What good memories you have of her.

She was our little angel! She was a rescue and for me I always felt good that she had a better life with us and that she "lived large" verses in a crate never going anywhere. For me I have always felt like not only would I miss my pup but I would not relax and enjoy by worrying about her missing me! We planned vacations around being able to take her. I feel fortunate that my DH and kids understand and just know that is how it is! (Probably because they know I would drive them nuts and not relax)

It is also refreshing to see places be so accommodating for people whose dogs are their family. We have a brewery/restaurant a few minutes from our house that we frequent in the summer because they allow us to dine outside with our pup. We pick this restaurant over MANY others just for that reason. :-)

LOVE the picture of your babies on the beach...sandy noses are adorable!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!