View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 12:17 PM   #8
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

Thanks y'all can't wait to pick her up tomorrow. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
ROFL You named her Kimchi. If you get another furbaby, will his/her name be Ggak Du Gih?
LOL funny you should say that, cause the radish kimchi was one of the variations of her name I was considering. My mother thought it was cute and funny. Her middle name is gonna be "rice" so her full name is Kimchi Rice Cummings (the last being our family name, of course ). Granted she's gonna be our 3rd dog currently so it'll be a real long while before another one comes along. But yea, I might go with that one or gochujang if we get another Since being of Korean decent I wanted a Korean name for this one. But all the other stuff I wanted to name and have my mom translate, sounded either too much like an English word for something else or just doesn't sound cute >< Like flower would be Ggott/Kkoch which when spoken... sounded like goat to me ^^;; Didn't want something that I'll have to explain too much. Half the folks I mention the name to asked what it meant and I was like... it's a Korean side-dish She's gonna be my little spoiled cabbage, lol
Originally we were going for either Honey or Luna. But my niece was the one who actually suggested Kimchi and it was probably because of that cartoon Chowder that has a fart-cloud pet named Kimchi lol ^^;

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubymoon2072 View Post
seems like today is the BIG DAY!! congrats!!
It's actually tomorrow, but yea this will be very exciting ^^

Last edited by LunarBerry; 07-08-2014 at 12:18 PM.
LunarBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!