View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 04:24 PM   #4
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbiB View Post
To this forum does not mean they are ignorant, does not mean their OPINIONS have to be rudely put down, and it certainly doesn't mean that from a simple profile you can assume you know anything about them.

Ideas differ, opinions differ, and adults can discuss those differences respectfully. I am more than willing to do that. That said, if I am talked down to or insulted, I will return the favor. I am new to Yorkies (I'm actually getting a Biewer, but this is as close a community I could find), but I am not new to dogs by a very, very long shot. I do not appreciate being treated like a moron because of this.

I can handle difference of opinion, but I cannot sit back and let someone's ASSUMPTION of ignorance go unspoken. Just a PSA I think some of you may need. I do look forward to getting to know you all. I will not be treated like I'm an imbecile. Your opinion, or mine for that matter, is NEVER the only correct one.

Hope you all have a great night.
Just make sure you follow the rules. You could also just turn the cheek and treat people how you want them to treat you. Sometimes typed words are read different then they are typed.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!